Chase Wisnowski is a Vice President at Malk Partners and is a leader in Malk’s Venture Capital and Growth Equity practice. He has assisted on over 150 buyout deals spanning an array of industries but a focus on consumer goods, food, and agricultural projects and has led over 200 venture and growth equity deals in the technology, financial services, and consumer goods industries. Major projects Chase has supported include:
- Majority investment in Latin American plant-based alternatives brand
- Acquisition of top 10 grower, producer, and shipper of specialty vegetables and produce
- Buyout of major email marketing automation service
- Minority investment in international cryptocurrency exchange platform
- Minority investment in artificial intelligence solution to accelerate healthcare coordination and synchronize stroke care
Chase holds a B.S. in Finance and International Business Regional Studies (Latin America) and a Minor in Spanish from Georgetown University.