Malk's firm-level advisory services are tailored to each client's needs, taking into account their investment strategy, LP base, fundraising goals, and where they are in their ESG journey. Malk supports GPs at all stages of ESG program maturity, whether you need support standing up an ESG program from scratch, want to benchmark and uplevel your existing ESG practices, or are looking for advise on a targeted ESG issue.
Malk works with private market investors to create documented, repeatable ESG programs at the firm level, with comprehensive practices for a range of investment strategies, fund sizes, and assets. And for those with an existing ESG program, our third-party gap assessment provides valuable benchmarks, identifies areas for improvement, and helps build cohesion across internal stakeholders.
Common ESG Program Elements
- Build internal stakeholder alignment on ESG goals
- Benchmark current ESG practices against peers, applicable external commitments (e.g., UN PRI, SFDR Articles 6/8/9, EDCI), and current and emerging LP standards
- Incorporate ESG into firm’s investment processes
- Draft ESG policy
- Define monitoring and audit mechanisms
- Create governance structures (e.g., ESG Committee
- Conduct iInvestment professional training
- Develop LP reporting mechanisms
READY TO FIND OUT MORE?
Drop us a line today for more information about Malk Services!