Mike is a Senior Associate at Malk Partners, where he conducts ESG due diligence reviews for private equity transactions that span a wide range of industries and geographies. Since joining Malk, Mike has reviewed target companies for upwards of 100 buyout, growth equity, and venture investments. Mike specializes in identifying and assessing ESG risks for a number of industries, including manufacturing, financial services, technology, consumer products, and healthcare. Key highlights include:
- Acquisition of a clinical research organization (CRO) serving pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers
- Public-take-private acquisition of a multi-national telecommunications company
- Merger of two large healthcare technology providers specializing in “value-based care”
- Carve-out of a government-facing professional services firm
- Acquisition of an electrical utility construction and maintenance contractor
Prior to joining Malk, Mike worked in the Dispute Advisory and Forensic Services group of Stout Risius Ross, LLC.
Mike graduated from the University of Chicago with a B.A. in Economics.
At the University of Chicago, Mike was a three-year member of the Trott Business Program, a selective program focused on building business acumen through weekly workshops and curriculum at the Booth School of Business. Mike also played on the varsity football team and served as President of his fraternity, Phi Gamma Delta.
In his free time, he enjoys golfing, traveling and tasting Belgian beers.