Mike is a Senior Associate at Malk Partners, where he conducts ESG due diligence reviews for private equity transactions that span a wide range of industries and geographies. Since joining Malk in 2017, Mike has reviewed target companies for upwards of 75 buyout, growth equity, and venture investments. Mike specializes in identifying and assessing ESG risks for a number of industries, including manufacturing, financial services, consumer products, and healthcare. Key highlights include:
- Acquisition of a clinical research organization (CRO) serving pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers
- Public-take-private acquisition of a multi-national telecommunications company
- Merger of 2 large construction materials suppliers
- Carve-out of a government-facing professional services firm
- Acquisition of a parks and recreation equipment manufacturer
Mike graduated from the University of Chicago with a B.A. in Economics.
At the University of Chicago, Mike was a three-year member of the Trott Business Program, a selective program focused on building business acumen through weekly workshops and curriculum at the Booth School of Business. Mike also played on the varsity football team and served as President of his fraternity, Phi Gamma Delta.
In his free time, he enjoys golfing, traveling and craft beers.