Meg is a Vice President in Malk’s ESG transactional advisory practice, where she has participated and led ESG due diligence reviews on over 150 transactions since joining in 2016. She has advised on businesses ranging from $1 million to $2 billion in annual revenue, across a wide range of industries and geographic regions. Key highlights include:
- Roll up of dental clinics across the US
- Acquisition of food distribution business
- Carve out of global aerospace parts distributor
- Roll up of 8 separate payment processor platforms
- Acquisition of a software and digital product engineering services provider
- Merger of clinical research organizations (CROs) serving international pharma and biotech companies
Meg also has advised over 20 private equity firms, ranging from $600 million to $11 billion in fund size, on building tailored ESG programs, including policy development, firm training, investor communication and reporting, and portfolio-wide strategy.
Meg graduated from Stanford University, with a B.A. in Political Science, and a certificate from the Summer Institute for General Management at the Graduate School of Business.
Prior to Malk, Meg worked at the Project On Government Oversight where she investigated waste, fraud, and abuse that is rampant in federal government contracting. She also played on the varsity lacrosse team at Stanford, which she captained and won All-American honors.