Meg Lentz is a Vice President in Malk’s ESG transactional advisory practice, where she has participated and led ESG due diligence reviews on over 350 transactions in healthcare, industrials, and government services. She has advised on businesses ranging from $1 million to $2 billion in annual revenue. Most notable projects Meg has led include:
- Roll up of dental clinics across the United States
- Acquisition of an international chemical manufacturer
- Carve out of global aerospace parts distributor
- Roll up of eight separate payment processor platforms
- Acquisition of a software and digital product engineering services provider
- Merger of clinical research organizations (CROs) serving international pharma and biotech companies
Meg graduated from Stanford University with a B.A. in Political Science and a certificate from the Summer Institute for General Management at the Graduate School of Business.